NEOMA Business School Master in Management
- Candidates who meet the admissions requirements will be asked to complete a deferred interview
- Admissions results are sent by email within two weeks of the interview.
MiM Interview Experience 1:
I had my interview, and it went on for about 30 minutes. Most of it was just us chatting. As for the questions, here’s what I can recall:
- Tell us about yourself.
- Walk us through your resume.
- How would you spend $1,000,000 besides investing it?
- Why are you pursuing MiM and why did you choose NEOMA?
- Do you feel your grades precisely reflect your abilities?
- What are the career goals that this program can assist you in reaching?
- What do you see yourself doing ﬁve years from now?
- Do you have any questions from us?
Received an Interview Invite?
Need Help with Interview Preparation?
Check out our interview Preparation focused services to get started with your Interview preparation
MiM Interview Experience-2
I had a conversation with the NEOMA interviewer just a few months back. Our chat went on for nearly 30 minutes. As for the interview questions, here’s some I can recall:
- Can you tell us about your academic background and performance, particularly in your undergraduate studies?
- What motivated you to pursue a Master in Management degree?
- How do you envision this program fitting into your long-term career goals?
- What specific skills or knowledge do you hope to gain from this program?
- Could you describe your professional experience or internships, if any, and how they relate to this degree?
- What aspects of our program attracted you to apply here specifically?
- Are there any extracurricular activities, hobbies, or personal interests that you believe are important for us to know about?
Towards the end of the interview, they asked me if I had any questions. I asked them a few about the class profile and student culture. The interview went quite well and I look forward to joining the Class of 2025.
MiM Interview Experience-3
My interview lasted for just under 30 minutes, leaving me uncertain about the interviewer’s impression, but I gave it my all. Here are the questions I can recall:
- Tell us about your academic background.
- Can you share a specific example of a time when you had to lead a team or project, and how did you handle the challenges that arose?
- How do you stay updated with current business trends and global issues? Can you provide an example of how this knowledge has influenced your decisions?
- Describe a situation where you had to work with a diverse or international team. How did you adapt to cultural differences and what did you learn from the experience?
- Are there any specific courses or subjects in the program that particularly excite you, and why?
- Do you have any questions for the interview panel?
I would say that my interview was quite tough and challenging given the variety and types of questions asked. Although I don’t remember all the questions, you can get an idea. They also asked me one guesstimate question so I’d advice you to prepare for such situations as well. Alrighty then, good luck you all!
MiM Interview Experience-4
Earlier this month, I had the opportunity to engage in a conversation with the NEOMA MiM interviewer. Our discussion spanned roughly 35 minutes, with the interview being primarily conversational in nature. Here’s what I remember from my interview:
- What motivates you to pursue this degree?
- Could you tell us about any of your significant achievement that you that you haven’t mentioned in your resume?
- What do you believe to be your strengths and areas of growth?
- Do you have any international experiences or proficiency in languages that may be relevant to this degree?
- How do you handle ambiguity or uncertainty in decision-making, and can you provide an example from your past?
- Have you pursued any online courses or certifications related to business, management, or relevant technical skills? If so, please describe them.
- Explain a recent business news story that caught your attention, and discuss its implications or significance.
- In what ways do you plan to contribute to the diversity and collaborative atmosphere within our program and student community?
To really win the interview, I’d say it’s a good idea to really know your own stories. The interviewer went deeper into my stories with their follow-up questions, especially when it came to how I inspire or motivate people or groups. I tried to show how I work with others and used real examples to explain how I persuade folks.
MiM Interview Experience-5
- Why have you decided to pursue a MiM degree, and why is this program a good fit for your career goals?
- What aspects of management or business strategy are you most interested in, and how do you plan to explore them during the program?
- Describe a situation where you had to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and the strategies you employed to thrive in such circumstances.
- What specific contributions do you believe you can make to the diversity and culture of our student community?
- Share an example of a project or initiative where you had to work closely with a diverse or international team. How did you navigate any cultural or communication challenges?