Cambridge Judge MBA
Rankings | Class Profile | Employment Report | Sample Essays | Interview Questions
The Cambridge Judge MBA is a top-ranked international program. The program is one of the best one-year programs in the world and boasts more than 40 nationalities represented in a class size of around 150. Students begin in September and finish the following August. Curriculum-wise, the school boasts a rigorous 12-month program that includes 14 required core courses and nearly 50 elective offerings to choose from. Students can decide to concentrate on a variety of areas from energy and environment to finance to social innovation.
The school as a whole continues to put a strong emphasis on tech and entrepreneurship. Cambridge boasts “Silicon Fen,” which is the largest cluster of tech startups in Europe. The school has an Entrepreneurship Centre and a startup accelerator dubbed Accelerate Cambridge.
The Cambridge MBA proves to be a very worthwhile degree, especially for someone wanting the degree at an accelerated pace in an international setting.
- The tuition for Judge’s MBA program is 55,000 UK pounds per year. Judge estimates that students will spend an additional extra £10,000 to £20,000 to cover College fees, textbooks, accommodation, meals, extracurricular activities and travel.
- The average GMAT score for the incoming class at Judge is 693.
- The Judge MBA program has accepted the GRE for a few years now.
- Judge requires a minimum of 3 years of work experience. However, it is important for candidates to be aware that they are being considered against other candidates with an average of 6 years of experience.
- The average starting salary for Judge MBA graduates is £95,779.
The following are the main essay questions on the Cambridge MBA application:
- Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?