IESEG MiM Interview Experience 1
I had my interview with an IESEG alumni over Skype. The interview was incredibly engaging and lasted for approximately 35 minutes.
We delved primarily into my background and qualifications. Here are some of the questions posed during the interview:
- Can you walk me through your professional journey as outlined in your resume?
- What motivates your pursuit of a Master in Management at IESEG, and why this program specifically?
- Could you share your experiences with international environments, and how do you envision adapting to a diverse student body at IESEG?
- What are your short-term and long-term aspirations?
- Do you have any inquiries for me? (I posed several questions regarding research opportunities, as well as career prospects as an international student at IESEG.)
Our conversation extended to discussing the alumni’s experiences at IESEG and the transformative impact it had on his professional journey. Overall, it was a friendly and insightful exchange rather than a rigorous psychological evaluation. I was informed that there might be a subsequent round of interviews with the admissions team at IESEG.
Surprisingly, I received my acceptance notification nearly a week after the interview.
Duration: 35 minutes
Received an Interview Invite?
Need Help with Interview Preparation?
Check out our interview Preparation focused services to get started with your Interview preparation
IESEG MiM Interview Experience 2
I had my interview with a member of the IESEG admissions team. The interview was relaxed and lasted around 40 minutes.
We kicked things off with a few typical questions:
- Could you introduce yourself?
- Where do you see yourself in the short-term future?
- Let’s talk about your 10-year vision.
- Reflect on your professional journey – what would you change?
- Can you describe your leadership style?
- If you were the CEO of your company, what strategic changes would you make?
- Share an instance where you had a significant impact, whether on an individual or your organization.
- Describe an instance when you stepped out of your comfort zone.
- What are two personal achievements you’re most proud of?
The conversation was engaging, and the interviewer showed genuine interest in my anecdotes and responses. Nearly every question led to follow-up discussions, so being prepared with concrete examples was essential.
Duration: 40 minutes
IESEG MiM Interview Experience-3
My IESEG interview was an engaging experience. The interviewer, a member of the admissions team, kicked off the conversation by inviting me to introduce myself and share insights into my short-term and long-term career goals.
We discussed my leadership style, and it was refreshing to delve into how my approach to leadership might align with the values of the IESEG community.
I was given the opportunity to describe a pivotal moment where I had a significant impact on an individual or within my professional journey. The interviewer was genuinely interested in hearing about a challenging experience that I managed to overcome.
We also talked about my potential contributions to the IESEG community after completing the MiM program, and the discussion ventured into uncharted territories as we explored how I might step out of my comfort zone. The interview concluded with a warm invitation for any questions I might have.
The overall atmosphere was relaxed yet deeply insightful. It was evident that the interviewer was not only interested in my qualifications but also in understanding the unique qualities and experiences I would bring to the IESEG MiM program.
Duration: 35 minutes
IESEG MiM Interview Experience-4
So, I had my IESEG MiM interview not too long ago. It didn’t end the way I hoped. I didn’t get in. But hey, life goes on, right?
Let me tell you about the interview itself.
The interviewer hit me with a bunch of questions about my goals and leadership style. It was kind of like a deep dive into my soul but in a good way. I got to share a story about a time when I made a real impact, which was cool.
Now, here’s a bit of advice for anyone looking to go through this process. First, be ready to talk about how you fit with IESEG’s vibe, not just your qualifications. And second, use the interview to really understand if the program lines up with your goals, regardless of the outcome.
Sure, I was bummed about not getting in, but this experience is just a chapter in the big book of life. Stay chill, stay motivated, and keep working on those goals. There are more adventures waiting around the corner!
Duration: 30 minutes
IESEG MiM Interview Experience-5
I was recently interviewed for the IESEG MiM. The interview was a mix of insight and exploration, and I found it to be a pleasant and engaging experience.
They asked me some general and specific questions like:
- Tell me about yourself
- Why choose IESEG?
- Any particular clubs or initiatives you’re interested in?
- How do you see the future of sustainable business practices, and what role will technology play in this shift?
- Share a time when you faced a significant challenge in a team project. How did you handle it, and what did you learn?
- Describe a situation where you demonstrated leadership in a professional or academic setting.
The interview experience emphasized the importance of aligning my past experiences with my post-MiM goals and how they connect with what IESEG has to offer. It was clear that the interview was not just an evaluation but also an exploration of how I would fit into the IESEG.
As I await the final decision, I’m excited about the prospect of joining the IESEG school of management and contributing to this dynamic and innovative academic environment. It’s clear that this program offers a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Duration: 40 minutes