Wharton Executive MBA Application Essays 2023-24
Essay Question 1 Required; 400 word limit
What are your career objectives and how will the Wharton MBA Program for Executives contribute to your attainment of this objective?
Essay Question 2 Required: 400 word limit
Taking into consideration your background – personal, professional, and/or academic – how do you plan to make specific, meaningful contributions to the Wharton community?
Essay Question 3 Optional; 300 word limit
If necessary, you may use this optional essay to explain any extenuating circumstances of which the Admissions Committee should be aware.
Quick Essay Review
Worried if your Essay is Good enough or Not?
Need a last-minute review?
Submit your essays below & get in-depth feedback within 48 hours.
Wharton Executive MBA Letter of Recommendation Questions 2023-24
The Admissions Committee requires two online letters of recommendation from colleagues who are familiar with your work. The first recommendation must be from your direct manager, who can give insight to the Committee on you as an employee. Sources for the second letter are other people to whom you report, clients, or former employers.
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- How does the applicant stand out from others in a similar capacity?
- Please give an example of the applicant’s impact on a person, group, or organization.
- Please give a representative example of how the applicant interacts with other people.
- Please tell us anything else you think we should know about this applicant.
To Writing Great Letter of Recommendations