WHU MIM Interviews
After qualifying the first phase of the admission, promising candidates will be invited to a personal interview. The final step in the admissions process, the personal interview, will take place entirely online. A few days after the final interview, the Master of Science Team will extend a study offer to outstanding candidates. Finally, you must officially accept the offer within the time frame specified. In September 2022, the final interview days will be announced. If you are unable to attend one of the official Final Interview days, please notify the Admissions team so that another time can be scheduled for you.
WHU MIM Frequently Asked Interview Questions
WHU Interview Questions Are Divided Into 8 Categories.
Profile Based Questions
- Tell me about one of your strengths which was previously a weakness
- Are you great with numbers if you have a spectacular GMAT score?
- Why do you want to leave your family business? /Why do you want to leave your previous job?
- Any specific sector you want to proceed in?
- What is the best way to inspire people?
- Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
- Why do you want to pursue ‘<‘degree name’>’?
- What are short-term and long-term goals?
- How will the program help you achieve your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
- Why do you want to study in <country_name>?
- Which other universities are you applying to? Why?
- What is the percentage of output generated with renewable energy sources in Europe?
- How do you measure internationality?
Current Affairs Questions
- Any recent news or policy in Europe which concerns you?
- Tell me about some Business news that has the potential to disrupt markets.
- What’s your take on the French Presidential Election?
WHU MIM Interview Questions – 1
Profile: Marketing Professional from European University Applying for a Masters in Management
- Tell me about your education.
- Why is your GPA low?
- How would your friend describe you?
- How would a family member describe you?
- Describe a situation where you handled a conflict with a co-worker?
- Describe a situation where you handled a conflict within your team members?
- Describe your leadership style?
- Why do you believe you possess that kind of leadership?
WHU MIM Interview Questions- 2
Profile: Young Graduate from Asia With Internships in the IT Sector
- Do you believe that your leadership style is flexible?
- Why did you choose to apply to WHU?
- Why should we select you?
- Do you have any international experience?
- Have you ever been to Germany?
- Have you ever interacted with a person from Europe?
- What are the differences you noted between your culture and European culture?
- What are the difficulties you believe you would encounter coming to Germany?
- What are your short-term goals?
You May Also Like