Rankings | Class Profile | Employment Report | Sample Essays | Interview Questions
The fee for 2020 entry is £40,450. To secure your place on the course you must lodge a £2,500 deposit with us within four weeks of receiving your offer.
The fee includes:
- Some study materials
- Flights, visas, accommodation, and some subsistence for the compulsory overseas trip.
- Residential accommodation
- Travel – including to overseas modules and placements, graduation robes and photographs
- PIM exchange – including travel, accommodation, subsistence and registration fee.
You can pay your tuition fee in a lump sum at the start of the academic year or can opt to pay in instalments with the following payment schedule:
- 50% of tuition fees due on the first day of your academic year
- 25% of tuition fees due on first day of month 4 of your academic year
- 25% of tuition fees due on first day of month 7 of your academic year
Financing Your MBA:
Choosing to complete an MBA either full or part-time requires significant investment both in terms of cost and time. To support this investment, various funding sources are available. The sources set out below are those which have been brought to the attention of the University as being specifically designed for/aimed at MBA students. They are not exhaustive – other funding sources and products may be available. The University does not specifically recommend or endorse these sources/products and the content set out below has been provided by the relevant funding provider and is not independently verified by the University. Students should consider sources and types of funding carefully and ensure that it meets their precise needs – not all funding is appropriate for all students.
- Round 1: 27 October
- Round 2: 26 January
- Round 3: 10 June
- Round 4: 7 Aug
- Decision 1: 6 November
- Decision 2: 5 February
- Decision 3: 10 June
- Decision 4: 7 August