St. Gallen MIM Interviews
St.Gallen SIM interview gives you the opportunity of opting for a video interview. Within five days after applying successfully online, you will receive an email from the SIM Management team, inviting you to record your video interview. SIM interviews are taken by adcoms in two rounds.
St. Gallen MIM Frequently Asked Interview Questions
St.Gallen SIM Interview Questions Are Divided Into 8 Categories.
Profile Based Questions
- Tell me about one of your strengths which were previously a weakness
- Are you great with numbers if you have a spectacular GMAT score?
- Why do you want to leave your family business? /Why do you want to leave your previous job?
- Any specific sector you want to proceed in?
- What is the best way to inspire people?
- Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
- Why do you want to pursue ‘<‘degree name’>’?
- What are short-term and long-term goals?
- How will the program help you achieve your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
- Why do you want to study in <country_name>?
- Which other universities are you applying to? Why?
- What is the percentage of output generated with renewable energy sources in Europe?
- How do you measure internationality?
Current Affairs Questions
- Any recent news or policy in Europe which concerns you?
- Tell me about some Business news that has the potential to disrupt markets.
- What’s your take on the French Presidential Election?
St. Gallen MIM Interview Questions – 1
Profile: Applicant with 1-year Work Ex. Applying for the CEMS Program
- What is the biggest lesson you have learned from a previous supervisor, manager, or professor that you believe will influence your own managerial or leadership style?
- Could you tell me how you would determine the number of chocolate bars consumed daily in the city of St. Gallen?
- What does a service attitude mean to you? And how do you show it in your everyday life?
- Tell us about one time when you stood up for your values?
- How do you define “High Performance” when you think you achieve this standard?
- What are the steps you take to prepare your essay?
St. Gallen MIM Interview Questions – 2
Profile: Working Professional Within the Finance Sector
- Tell us how you would determine the number of alpinists in the Alps.
- Please choose one of the experiences you listed in your CV that can best describe your ability.
- How do you prepare yourself for something you cannot prepare for? Give us an example.
- Does the geographical location of a country affect its cultural development?
- Is a democratic government the best? What are your views?
- Tell us about one teacher, manager, the professor that has inspired you, and tell us how it will affect your leadership skills?