University of St. Gallen MiF Interviews
University of St.Gallen interview gives you the option of a video interview. You will receive an email from the Management team inviting you to record your video interview within five days of successfully applying online. The recorded interview will consist of a series of pre-recorded questions covering a wide range of topics in which you will be asked to share your thoughts and opinions. Make sure to answer confidently and clearly.
University of St. Gallen MiF Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Why are you interested in Finance?
- What do you want to do after graduation?
- Tell us about your long-term goals?
- What are derivatives, options, value at risk, proprietary trading?
- How can you use your current background in your future career in finance?
- Why St. Gallen?
- What would you bring to the student body and the program?
University of St. Gallen MiF Interview Questions – 1
Applied Round 2, Interviewed on January 19th, 2017. Was interviewed by a Second-year student in a small conference room on-campus, took exactly 30 minutes. The interview was blind, but the interviewer had reviewed my résumé beforehand.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Walk me through your résumé.
3. Why are you pursuing an MBA? (I answered this like a goals question)
4. Why Anderson?
5. Interviewer asked 3-4 behavioral questions centered around core principals at Anderson (i.e. leadership, teamwork, collaboration)
6. Do you have any questions for me?
This was my first interview of the season, and was way more laid back than I had been preparing myself for. The interviewer took notes on my resume the whole time, but otherwise there were no surprises and conversation flowed casually and naturally.