Avg. Cost of Study
Second-cycle studies in the field of finance at SGH Warsaw School of Economics provide specialist knowledge that deepens the knowledge of financial management of business entities (including financial institutions), with particular emphasis on the conditions of making management decisions based on the results of financial analyzes and research, and specialist knowledge that provides good grounds for starting professional work.
Avg. Cost of Tuition
Avg. Living Cost/Quarter
|Living Expense||Cost (EUR)|
|Visa and residence permit||300|
Most Sought-after Jobs
As a graduate of this course, you can be employed in:
English Proficiency: Certificates issued by the following institutions:
1. University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations: certificate B2 First (former First Certificate in English) – grade A, B or C; certificate C1 Advanced (former Certificate in Advanced English) – grade A, B or C, or Level B2; certificate C2 Proficiency (former Certificate of Proficiency in English) – grade A, B, C or C1 level;
2. Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA: certificate Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-Based Test (iBT) – minimum 72 points;
3. British Council, IDP IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English: certificate International English Language Testing System IELTS – minimum 5.5 overall score;
1. Registration of candidates in the ISR1: from 1 September to 9 September 2023
2. Deadline for editing the submission: until September 11, 2023
3. Final deadline for the acceptance of the so-called offer letter: September 14, 2023
4. Submission of original documents required from candidates admitted to studies2:
first deadline: from September 19 to September 22, 2023;
second deadline: from September 25 to September 28, 2023.
Wondering if you can target this school?
Join our live workshop
Get all your profile related questions answered.
For this course the fees is 2550 EUR per semester.
This master degree opens access to such positions as:
No, this course is only offered in full time mode.
The duration of the program is 2 years with 4 semesters.
We strongly advise all our clients to have a proper excel sheet or a timetables mapped out.
Once you are done with GMAT the entire application process usually take 4-6 weeks
GMAT / GRE Score
If you are not sure about what score to target then look at the average score of the schools you want and shoot above the average.
Get your profile evaluated from a professional consultant and figure out what schools you can target based on your profile
3-4 weeks at least.
Start writing at least 1 month in advance of their 1st deadline. First application usually takes the longest.
School will notify you and give you roughly 1 week to schedule your interview. Ideally, start your prep ASAP and Do some mock interviews.