SDA Bocconi MIF Sample Essays
- What interests and occupations do you pursue in your free time?
- What do you think you gained from your university studies?
- Conversely, what important things do you think your studies lacked?
- Describe your strong points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such
- Describe your weak points, personal and professional, explaining why you see them as such
- What are the reasons that lead you to apply to the Program at this point in your life?
- What do you hope to get from the Program?
- Where do you hope to work after completing the Master’s Program?
- What are your short-term professional goals (within the next 3-5 years)?
- What are your long-term professional goals? How do you expect to finance your studies?
SDA Bocconi MIF Recommendation Letters
- How long have you known the candidate? In what connection?
- In your mind, what are the candidate’s most revealing qualities?
- What are the candidate’s most significant weaknesses?
- Do you consider the candidate suitable for admission to a challenging full-time program such as the MCF – Master in Corporate Finance?
- Do you know of any purely emotional factors to be kept in mind regarding the candidate’s effective participation to the MCF – Master in Corporate Finance? If so, could you give some instances
- Please rate this candidate regarding the following traits:
Excellent Above average Average Below average
Commitment to goals
Ability to lead
Potential to grow
Quick Essay Review
Worried if your Essay is Good enough or Not?
Need a last-minute review?
Submit your essays below & get in-depth feedback within 48 hours.