MIT Sloan Sample Essays
Question 1: Please discuss your past academic and professional experiences and accomplishments that will help you succeed in the Master of Finance program. Include achievements in finance, math, statistics, and computer sciences, as applicable.
Question 2: Tell us about your short-term and long-term professional goals. How will our MFin degree help you achieve these goals?
Question 3: What personal qualities will enable you to contribute to the advancement of our mission?
MIT Sloan Recommendation Letters
- How long and in what capacity have you known the applicant?
- How does the applicant stand out from others in a similar capacity?
- Please give an example of the applicant’s impact on a person, group, or organization.
- Please give a representative example of how the applicant interacts and communicates with others, including peers and superiors.
- Please give an example of how the applicant has synthesized and executed on an assigned task and/or mastered new material.
- Which of the applicant’s personal or professional characteristics would you change?
- Please tell us anything else you think we should know about this applicant.
Quick Essay Review
Worried if your Essay is Good enough or Not?
Need a last-minute review?
Submit your essays below & get in-depth feedback within 48 hours.