ESCP Business School MIF Interviews
About MIF Interviews:
Academic and professional admissions depend on interviews. It helps evaluate candidates’ credentials, talents, and personality. Interviews allow assessors to interact with applicants and make holistic judgements. This crucial step helps institutions to discover the most promising individuals who can succeed in their programmes.
Typical Interview Method:
Interviews usually include numerous steps to evaluate an applicant’s profile. Based on academic records, essays, and recommendation letters, individuals are shortlisted. Interviews might be face-to-face, telephonic, or video-based for shortlisted candidates.
The interview assesses an applicant’s topic knowledge, problem-solving, communication, critical thinking, and programme fit. They may ask broad and particular questions to gauge the applicant’s intelligence. Interviewers analyse motivation, personality, and fit with the institution’s ideals in addition to academic ability.
Interview panels use established criteria for fairness and uniformity. Academics, extracurriculars, leadership, and problem-solving may be considered. To evaluate a candidate’s capacity to collaborate, think critically, and solve issues under pressure, interviews may include practical exercises, group discussions, or case studies.
In conclusion, admission interviews help schools find extraordinary people with the talents, qualifications, and personality to succeed in their programmes. The systematic process allows evaluators to make educated selections and choose a varied and skilled group.
Received an Interview Invite?
Need Help with Interview Preparation?
Check out our interview Preparation focused services to get started with your Interview preparation
ESCP Business School MiF Interview Questions- 1
“The interview was conducted via Skype.
The designated time frame for the task at hand was between 25 to 40 minutes.
The panel typically consists of 2-3 individuals, who may vary in their professional backgrounds from esteemed professors to accomplished alumni to esteemed admissions committee members.
1.Please provide a brief introduction of yourself.
2.What are the reasons for choosing ESCP as an academic institution?
3.What are the various academic institutions you aspire to pursue your education in?
4.What is the rationale for focusing on London in particular?
5.Are you proficient in the French language?
6.Did you collaborate with professionals from diverse countries during your tenure at “”GE”” (General Electric)?
7.Which current events do you monitor?
8.What extracurricular activities do you engage in outside of your academic pursuits?
9.Who is your preferred football player and what are the reasons for your choice?
10.Based on the GMAT report that you have shared, it appears that you have submitted your scores to numerous academic institutions. May I inquire as to which specific colleges you are considering for your application?
12.What are the reasons for prioritizing ESCP over ESSEC, IE, and LBS?
ESCP Business School MiF Interview Questions- 2
“The applicant is a recent graduate in Business Applications seeking admission to a Master’s program in Finance
1.Why France and why ESCP?
2.What is the proposed funding mechanism for this program?
3.Have you submitted applications to any additional institutions of higher education?
4..What are your objectives in the near future?
5.In your opinion, what is the most pertinent current event?
6.Have you ever resided in a foreign nation?
7.Have you engaged in any form of cross-cultural communication with individuals from diverse nations?
8.What are the reasons for prioritizing ESCP over ESSEC, IE, and LBS?
ESCP Business School MiF Interview Questions- 3
Skype interview as the interview format
Duration: 25 to 40 minutes
Panel: 1-2 people
The ESCP Skype interview was an eye-opening event. Two people made up the panel: an alumni and a member of the admissions committee. The interview lasted for around 35 minutes. A variety of questions based on profiles, competencies, goals, guesstimates, and current events were posed by the panel. Here are a few of the queries I ran into:
1. Describe yourself.
2. What factors led you to ESCP?
3. Which campuses are you considering attending?
4. Why specifically are you interested in studying in London?
5. Do you speak French well?
6. Did you work with coworkers from different countries at your prior employer?
7. What news subjects do you often read?
8. What extracurricular activities do you participate in?
9. Which football player is your favorite, and why?
10. Various colleges have received your GMAT results. Applying elsewhere, where else?
11. What is ESCP superior than ESSEC, IE, and LBS?
Conclusion: I was admitted to ESCP and awarded a 50% scholarship!
ESCP Business School MiF Interview Questions- 4
Interview Format: Skype interview
Duration: 25 to 40 minutes
Panel: 2-3 members
An energetic event, the ESCP Skype interview featured a panel of three people, including academics and alumni. The conversation continued for around 40 minutes. A variety of questions based on profiles, competencies, goals, guesstimates, and current events were posed by the panel. Here are a few of the queries I ran into:
1. Describe a strength of yours that you used to consider a weakness.
2. Are you good with math, given your outstanding GMAT score?
3. Why do you wish to leave your current career or your family business?
4. Do you have a particular industry you want to work in?
5. How do you think you can effectively motivate people?
6. Describe a time when you experienced a setback and how you overcame it.
7. Describe your motivation for pursuing the degree name> at ESCP.
What are your immediate and long-term objectives?
9. How do you see the program assisting you in achieving your professional objectives?
10. In five years, where do you see yourself?
11. What makes you wish to study in the given nation?
12. Which additional colleges are you submitting applications to and why?
13. What proportion of Europe’s production is produced using renewable energy sources?
14. How would you define globalization?
15. Are there any recent developments in European policy or news that worry you?
16. Describe a recent business news item that, in your opinion, has the potential to upend markets.