Tepper Online MBA Application Essays 2023-24
There is one required essay (maximum 500 words) for all Tepper MBA applicants.
The Tepper community is dynamic and unique with students who strive to be collaborative, supportive and inclusive. Please provide an example of when you experienced or created an inclusive environment and how you will use that experience to help members of the community reach their full potential.
There also is an optional essay for additional information about your candidacy that you may wish to share with the admissions committee. Use this essay to convey important information that you may not have otherwise been able to convey. This may include unexplained resume gaps, context for recommender selection, etc. However, do not feel obligated to complete the optional essay.
Are you a re-applicant? Use the optional essay to explain how your candidacy has strengthened since your last application.
Quick Essay Review
Worried if your Essay is Good enough or Not?
Need a last-minute review?
Submit your essays below & get in-depth feedback within 48 hours.
Tepper Online MBA Letter of Recommendation Questions 2023-24
- Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant’s role in your organization. (Recommended word count: 50 words)
- How does the performance of the applicant compare to that of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? (E.g. What are the applicant’s principal strengths?) (Recommended word count: 500 words)
- Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (Recommended word count: 500 words)
- Are you in a position to know whether the applicant is sponsored for the MBA by his or her current employer? If so, please comment.
- (Optional) Is there anything else we should know?
To Writing Great Letter of Recommendations