USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Application Essays 2023-24
- What is your specific, immediate short-term career goal upon completion of your MBA? Please include an intended position, function, and industry in your response. (word limit: 100)
- Please draft a letter that begins with “Dear Admissions Committee” (word limit: 600)
This letter is meant to be your personal statement that provides the Admissions Committee with an understanding of your candidacy for Marshall beyond what is evident in other parts of your application. This essay is purposely open-ended. You are free to express yourself in whatever way you see fit. The goal is to have an appreciation for and an understanding of each candidate in ways that are not captured by test scores, grades, and resumes.
3. Optional: Please provide any additional information you would like the admissions committee to consider. (word limit: 250)
Quick Essay Review
Worried if your Essay is Good enough or Not?
Need a last-minute review?
Submit your essays below & get in-depth feedback within 48 hours.
USC Marshall IBEAR MBA Letter of Recommendation Questions 2023-24
- Comment briefly on the context of your interaction with the applicant.
- How do the applicant’s performance, potential, or personal qualities compare to those of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles?
- What do you perceive as the applicant’s areas for growth?
- Describe the applicant’s awareness of these areas and his/her response to constructive feedback.
- Please include additional comments you feel will be helpful to the admissions committee.
To Writing Great Letter of Recommendations