Cornell Tech MBA Application Essays 2023-24
In an essay that is 500-700 words in length, please answer the questions below:
- Why are you applying to the Johnson Cornell Tech MBA?
- Why are you interested in a one-year, tech-focused MBA (as opposed to a traditional two-year MBA program that would offer a summer internship opportunity)?
- What personal attributes or skills do you think make you ideally suited to be a Cornell Tech MBA student?
- Demonstrate the relationship between your current professional experience and academic background to your short- (0-5 years after graduating) and long-term (6-15 years after graduating) career goals for this program.
- Describe a situation in your personal or professional life when you were faced with a difficult decision or dilemma and how you resolved it (focusing on your process, not just the resolution itself).
- At Cornell Tech, we aim to educate leaders for the digital age. What, in your opinion, is the single most important characteristic that such leaders must possess? Why?
- What else would you like the admissions committee to know about you?
Quick Essay Review
Worried if your Essay is Good enough or Not?
Need a last-minute review?
Submit your essays below & get in-depth feedback within 48 hours.
Cornell Tech MBA Letter of Recommendation Questions 2023-24
- Please provide a brief description of your interaction with the applicant and, if applicable, the applicant’s role in your organization. (Up to 50 words)
- How does the performance of the applicant compare to that of other well-qualified individuals in similar roles? (E.g. what are the applicant’s principal strengths?) (Up to 500 words)
- Describe the most important piece of constructive feedback you have given the applicant. Please detail the circumstances and the applicant’s response. (Up to 500 words)
- Is there anything else we should know? (Optional)
To Writing Great Letter of Recommendations