Avg. Cost of Study
With the amount of data in business growing exponentially, from text and video data to geospatial data and more, so does the need for professionals who can model and analyze data, and, most importantly, derive data-driven insights for their organization.
Drexel LeBow’s STEM-designated Master of Science in Business Analytics equips students with these sought-after skills — including statistical and programming know-how, business acumen, and storytelling capabilities — to develop actionable goals and strategies that drive business growth and spearhead innovation.
Propelled by Drexel’s over 100-year history of industry-based education, the program takes an interdisciplinary, applied approach through experiential learning opportunities. This approach expands students’ professional networks and builds their foundational knowledge through real-world applications, providing them with the tools to lead game-changing solutions and drive business growth.
QS Top MBA
Avg. Cost of Tuition
Avg. Living Cost/Quarter
The school estimates that the total cost of living for a single student is approximately $22,444. This includes the following expenses:
Most Sought-after Jobs
The average salary is $70,000 after graduation from this program. Below is a list of some recent employers who have hired graduates of the Drexel MS in Business Analytics program:
All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Degrees earned abroad will be evaluated and must be deemed equivalent.
To apply for admission to Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business, you’ll need to follow a specific application process, which includes the following steps and requirements:
1. Completed Application:
– Complete the online application for your chosen program.
– Submit any supplemental documents required for your application.
You can apply for On-Campus Programs or Online Programs.
2. Application Fee:
– There is an application fee of $65 U.S. This fee is required unless you qualify for a waiver.
– Application fees are waived if you attend one of the following events before submitting your application:
– Open House
– Information Session
– Personal One-on-One
– Submit transcripts from all the institutions you have previously attended.
– You can expedite the process by uploading unofficial transcripts for each institution in the admissions portal or by emailing them to [email protected].
– If you are accepted to LeBow, you will need to submit official transcripts from all schools attended before the start of the first term.
4. Letter of Recommendation:
– You need one letter of recommendation from either a professional or academic reference.
– Enter your reference’s contact information into the application system, and a formal request will be generated to your recommender.
– If your recommender has already written the recommendation, they must formally submit it via email to [email protected] on your behalf.
5. Standardized Test Scores:
– GMAT or GRE scores are required for admission.
– The LeBow Admissions Committee prefers competitive scores on the GMAT and GRE.
– There are alternatives to taking the tests at public testing centers, including the GMAT Online Exam and GRE General Test.
– You can refer to the GMAT/GRE waiver policy for information on eligibility for a waiver.
– If you’re eligible for a waiver, select the option on the application when you apply, or contact [email protected] to inquire about your eligibility.
6. Professional CV/Resumé:
– Applicants can upload their CV/resumé as part of their application.
– If you’re unable to submit it through the Applicant Portal, you can email your CV/resume to [email protected].
– Applicants are required to submit a personal statement or essay addressing the following areas:
– Future career goals
– How the graduate degree will contribute to your professional growth
– Why you’ve chosen Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business
– Anything additional about your personal or professional experiences that will support your growth in leadership, community involvement, and personal development.
– The suggested length for the personal statement/essay is one page, single-spaced to two pages, double-spaced, which typically ranges from 300 to 500 words.
Make sure to follow the application instructions carefully and submit all required documents to complete your application to Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business. Good luck with your application!
The application deadline for the LeBow College of Business Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program for the Fall 2024 term is September 4, 2024.
Please note that this is the priority deadline for scholarship consideration. Applications submitted after this date will be considered on a rolling basis, but space may be limited.
Wondering if you can target this school?
Join our live workshop
Get all your profile related questions answered.
The LeBow College of Business at Drexel University offers several scholarship opportunities to support graduate students in their academic pursuits. Here’s a summary of the scholarships and their key details:
1. Drexel Senior Scholarship:
– Purpose: To support graduating undergraduate seniors pursuing graduate programs during challenging economic times.
– Eligibility: Open to Drexel undergraduate seniors who apply and are accepted into participating Drexel graduate programs.
– Additional Information: Check for updates on the scholarship for Winter 2023 and beyond.
2. Drexel LeBow Justice, Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (JEDI) Scholarship:
– Purpose: Recognizes individual achievements and contributions related to social justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
– Eligibility: Open to incoming MBA and MS students who demonstrate a commitment to these values and have supported the advancement of underrepresented groups.
– Submission Guidelines: Applicants should highlight their passion for social justice and contributions to underrepresented communities within their admissions application.
– Scholarship Qualifications: Criteria include excellent contributions to social justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion or being of African American/Black, Hispanic/Latinx, Native American, Alaskan Indian, or Pacific Islander descent.
3. Merit-Based Scholarships for Domestic and International Students:
– Purpose: To attract top graduate student talent by recognizing academic achievement, professional experience, GMAT or GRE scores, and personal attributes.
– Eligibility: Open to all international and domestic applicants to MBA and MS programs at LeBow.
– Submission Guidelines: No separate application is required. Applicants should ensure all relevant information is included in their admissions application.
– Scholarship Qualifications: Scholarships are awarded based on admissions application components, emphasizing academic excellence, professional background, and test scores.
– Scholarship Deadlines: Scholarships are subject to the application deadlines for the respective programs.
For specific information on application deadlines, detailed eligibility criteria, and any updates, applicants are encouraged to visit the official Drexel University website or contact the LeBow College of Business directly at [email protected]. These scholarships aim to support a diverse and talented group of graduate students pursuing their academic and professional goals at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business.
As part of the Master’s in Business Analytics program, students take eight core courses, which cover the foundations of business analytics. From there, students can select electives which allow them to focus on areas of concentration such as information systems, statistics or modeling, or fields such as healthcare management, operations, finance and accounting. Students may also choose to pursue a customized concentration with the approval of the department head. For detail please visit official website.
All students in the MS in Business Analytics program must complete a capstone project as part of their degree requirements. The capstone project is an opportunity for students to apply the skills they have learned in the program to a real-world business problem. Students work with a faculty advisor to identify a project topic and then work independently to complete the project.
Graduates of the MS in Business Analytics program are in high demand in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, consulting, and technology. Some common job titles for graduates include:
Yes, the MS in Business Analytics program is a STEM-designated degree program. This means that international students who graduate from the program are eligible for a 24-month extension to their Optional Practical Training (OPT) period.
To be eligible for the MS in Business Analytics program, you must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0. You should also have a strong foundation in mathematics and statistics.
There are a variety of financial aid options available for students in the MS in Business Analytics program, including merit-based scholarships, loans, and grants. Students are encouraged to apply for financial aid as early as possible.
We strongly advise all our clients to have a proper excel sheet or a timetables mapped out.
Once you are done with GMAT the entire application process usually take 4-6 weeks
GMAT / GRE Score
If you are not sure about what score to target then look at the average score of the schools you want and shoot above the average.
Get your profile evaluated from a professional consultant and figure out what schools you can target based on your profile
3-4 weeks at least.
Start writing at least 1 month in advance of their 1st deadline. First application usually takes the longest.
School will notify you and give you roughly 1 week to schedule your interview. Ideally, start your prep ASAP and Do some mock interviews.