London Business School MiF
Rankings | Class Profile | Employment Report | Sample Essays | Interview Questions
London Business School MiF Introduction
The London Business School (LBS) Masters in Finance (MiF) is consistently ranked as the world’s best post-experience programme by the Financial Times. Customisable, immersive and unique, this degree will help propel your career to greater heights. Available in both full-time (10-16 months) and part-time, you can tailor-make the programme that fits you best.
The MiF’s core curriculum will provide you with a rock-solid understanding of financial concepts and a wide range of finance electives broaden your learning and enable specialization. The diverse student body and world-class faculty representing over 30 nationalities faculty gives you a truly international experience and the ability to do business in any context. Scroll down for further information on London Business School MiF Average GMAT, London Business School MiF Class Profile, London Business School MiF Application process, employment report, London Business School MiF fees, and more.
London Business School MiF Rankings
London Business School MiF Class Profile & Employment Report
|Class Profile Summary|
|Average GMAT Score||approx. 700|
|Average Work Experience (yrs.)||6|
|Average Age (yrs.)||30|
|Average Starting Salary||£68,658|
|% placed within 3 months||93%|
|Tuition Fees Summary|
|Total Cost||£ 82200|
London Business School MiF Class Profile 2022 (Click Here)
London Business School MiF Application Essay Questions
Download Sample Application Form here
- Please tell us your most significant international experiences to date (100 words max)
- Please tell us which country you hope to work in after graduation
- Which industry are you looking to work in?
- What job function are you aiming for?
Investment Management and Analysis
Risk Management and Derivatives
- Tell us about your main interests and activities in your free time (300 words max)
- Roughly when did you start researching finance
programmes in general?
- How did you first hear about London Business School? (Max 200 characters)
- How did you hear about this programme? (Max 100 characters)
- When did you decide to apply for this programme?
- What’s your main reason for wanting to do this programme at this point in your career?
- From what you know of the programme so far, what do you think will be the key challenges for you?
- Have you attended an event on or off campus, or online
where you met with representatives from the school? If yes, please tell us when, where and who you met. (Max 100 characters)
- We encourage applicants to take into consideration the impact of study on family and friends. Who have you discussed your plans with and what was the response? (300 words max)
- If you know any London Business School Alumni or Students, please give their names, graduating class and tell us how you know them. (300 words max)
- Have you applied to other business schools? Which other schools have you applied to?
- How do you plan to finance your studies?