IE MIM Interviews
The IE MIM interview will be a skype one and could be taken by alumni or someone from the admission committee. The interview is pretty friendly and usually covers your work, personal life, motivations for applying to the course and current affairs.
IE MIM Frequently Asked Interview Questions
IE Interview Questions Are Divided Into 8 Categories.
Profile Based Questions
- Tell me about one of your strengths which were previously a weakness
- Are you great with numbers if you have a spectacular GMAT score?
- Why do you want to leave your family business? /Why do you want to leave your previous job?
Competency Based Questions
- Any specific sector you want to proceed in?
- What is the best way to inspire people?
- Give an example of a “let down” and what did you do to make up for it?
- Why do you want to pursue ‘<‘degree name’>’?
- What are short-term and long-term goals?
- How will the program help you achieve your career goals?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the lane?
- Why do you want to study in <country_name>?
- Which other universities are you applying to? Why?
- What is the percentage of output generated with renewable energy sources in Europe?
- How do you measure internationality?
Current Affairs Questions
- Any recent news or policy in Europe which concerns you?
- Tell me about some Business news that has the potential to disrupt markets.
- What’s your take on the French Presidential Election?
IE MIM Interview Questions – 1
Profile: Young Graduate from Indian University Applying for a Masters in Management
- Walk me through your CV.
- What challenges did you face during your tenure as a Class Representative?
- Tell me your 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses
- What kind of challenges did you face at your workplace and how did you overcome them?
- How do your colleagues view you and why do you think that is?
- Tell me 3 lessons learned at the internship.
- What is your opinion on demonetization? And do you agree with what’s being said in the news?
- State your career goals 5 years from now.
- Do you have any questions for me?
IE MIM Interview Questions – 2
Profile: Young Graduate With Internships in the Marketing Sector
- Walk me through your CV.
- What is your take on demonetization?
- Can you tell me your views on Brexit?
- As a leader what are the things you learned and the difficulties you faced?
- Are you currently working anywhere? (Asked me a lot of questions on my father’s business)
- Tell me two characteristics of a good leader
- Tell me about someone you admire?
- Tell me three things that your friends think about you.
- Why did you choose IE?
- Do you have any questions for us?