Frankfurt MIF Interviews
About MIF Interviews:
Academic and professional admissions depend on interviews. It helps evaluate candidates’ credentials, talents, and personality. Interviews allow assessors to interact with applicants and make holistic judgements. This crucial step helps institutions to discover the most promising individuals who can succeed in their programmes.
Typical Interview Method:
Interviews usually include numerous steps to evaluate an applicant’s profile. Based on academic records, essays, and recommendation letters, individuals are shortlisted. Interviews might be face-to-face, telephonic, or video-based for shortlisted candidates.
The interview assesses an applicant’s topic knowledge, problem-solving, communication, critical thinking, and programme fit. They may ask broad and particular questions to gauge the applicant’s intelligence. Interviewers analyse motivation, personality, and fit with the institution’s ideals in addition to academic ability.
Interview panels use established criteria for fairness and uniformity. Academics, extracurriculars, leadership, and problem-solving may be considered. To evaluate a candidate’s capacity to collaborate, think critically, and solve issues under pressure, interviews may include practical exercises, group discussions, or case studies.
In conclusion, admission interviews help schools find extraordinary people with the talents, qualifications, and personality to succeed in their programmes. The systematic process allows evaluators to make educated selections and choose a varied and skilled group.
Frankfurt School MIF Interview Experience-1
The MIF (Master in Finance) program interview at Frankfurt School was done in a casual, conversational style. Because they were already aware with my application, the interviewers knew what to expect. They also asked direct questions that let me tailor my answers to reflect my unique experiences and path.
Here are some examples of the interview questions that were posed:
1. Could you briefly discuss your history and the steps you took to get at your current position?
2. Describe a key obstacle you overcame in your present position or earlier achievements.
3. Describe a situation in which you had a beneficial effect on a group of people or an organization.
4. Describe a circumstance in which you persuaded someone to agree with your concept or suggestion.
5. What features of the MIF program at the Frankfurt School particularly appeal to you? What makes you think that now is the ideal moment for you to pursue the program? What made you interested in the Frankfurt School?
6. Is there anything you would like to stress that we haven’t yet covered?
7. The interviewees were kind and vivacious, providing thorough answers to any queries I had. In retrospect, I see that I could have gone into greater detail about why I chose my future professional route.
These inquiries were made in order to evaluate my background, driving forces, and compatibility with the Frankfurt School MIF curriculum. It was crucial to show that you understand the program well, to emphasize your successes and talents that are relevant to the curriculum, and to explain how the program fits with your professional goals.
Use the interview as a chance to learn more about the Frankfurt School MIF program, professors, resources, and any other topics you desire to clarify by asking insightful questions and gathering additional information.
Frankfurt School MIF Interview Experience-2
I had the honor of being interviewed via Skype for the Frankfurt School MIF (Master in International Finance) program. The meeting happened on November 28, 2018.
The interviewer was already aware with a lot of information about me because we had already spoken throughout the college selection process. As a result, rather of asking in-depth questions about myself, the interview concentrated more on talking about certain topics.
The following are some of the subjects we spoke about in the interview:
1. What makes you want to enroll in the MIF program?
2. What features of the MIF curriculum with an emphasis on international finance appeal to you?
3. In what ways do you think Trinity has contributed to your MIF education?
4. What criteria would be most essential to you in choosing an institution if you were accepted to more than one?
5. Why did you choose to focus on San Antonio-area colleges and universities in Texas?
6. Describe a time when you worked with a group of people to tackle a difficult situation. What strategy did you employ?
7. How would you define your personality and what extracurricular activities do you participate in outside of work?
8. How would you react if you saw a team member not doing their share of the work?
9. What inspires you about the people you admire?
We spent a lot of time talking about the Frankfurt School MIF program and digging into certain interest areas. The interview seemed more like a discussion than a professional one because of how warm and casual it was.
The interview lasted for around 30 minutes total.
Frankfurt School MIF Interview Experience-3
I had the chance to interview through Skype via the internet for the Frankfurt School MIF program. The meeting happened on April 27, 2018.
Result: Admittedly, I had a Skype interview with a former Frankfurt School pupil. About 30 minutes of informal chat made up the majority of the interview.
We spent the most of our time going over my résumé. The following are some of the queries posed:
1. Could you just go through your resume?
2. What makes you want to pursue a MIF? You choose Frankfurt School for what reason?
3. Considering your history of promotions, would you think about enrolling in Frankfurt School if you received another promotion this year?
4. Have you ever visited or worked abroad? How do you envision navigating the classroom given the range of backgrounds represented within the student body?
5. What are your short-term and long-term goals?
6. We also spoke about my articles, which mostly covered issues in artificial intelligence, machine learning, and related fields. How reliant are we currently on robotics and artificial intelligence, in your opinion? Do you believe this will change, and if so, what consequences do you foresee?
Do you have any other queries for me? (I asked about the research possibilities and career chances Frankfurt offers to overseas students.)
Our discussion ultimately focused on the interviewer’s time at Frankfurt School and how it affected them.
Frankfurt School MIF Interview Experience-4
For the MIF program, I had a face-to-face interview at Frankfurt School. On July 5, 2017, the interview took place.
It was pure serendipity that I was given the chance to interview for the MIF program at Frankfurt School. I want to talk about my prior interview experiences. The wait time in Madrid was about 30 minutes.
The following are some of the interview questions:
1. Please give a brief summary of your educational and work experience.
2. Why are you interested in a MIF, and why should Frankfurt School be your choice?
3. What are your immediate and long-term objectives once the program is over?
4. Whom would you ask to join you on an isolated island if you could pick 10 persons from various professions, and why?
5. Could you define the idea of inflation?
6. What is your nation’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
7. What happens when you multiply 12 by 12 and then add 10?
8. Who is the President of China at the moment?
9. How many languages are you proficient in?
10. If you had the chance to meet a well-known person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
11. Describe how you intend to pay for your schooling.
I answered questions honestly and stayed true to who I am during the interview. The interview went well, and on Monday I got the admissions offer.
To Preparing for your B-school Interview