This blog aims to provide you with insightful information and an overview of the ESMT Berlin MIM Program. We will explore what sets this program apart and why it may be an excellent fit for managerial and executive aspirants. Furthermore, we will explore the course structure, specific courses offered, admission requirements, and other essential program elements. The ESMT Berlin MIM Program has received one of the highest ratings among MIM programs in Europe, and we will showcase what makes it stand out from other business education programs worldwide. Ultimately, this blog offers an insider’s perspective on the ESMT Berlin MIM Program to empower prospective students to make informed decisions about their future.
ESMT Berlin MIM Program: Getting Started
The ESMT Berlin MIM (Master’s in Management) program is a prestigious graduate program offered by ESMT Berlin, one of Germany’s leading business schools. ESMT (European School of Management and Technology) is known for its strong focus on leadership, innovation, and sustainability. The MIM program is designed for recent graduates from various disciplines who aim to launch their careers in management.
The ESMT Berlin MIM program prepares you to meet these challenges by fusing cutting-edge practices and theories with hands-on learning and a worldwide perspective. You can recognize how companies influence the global economy and how managers and strategy consultants can help create a good change.
ESMT Berlin MIM Program Overview
Program Structure and Duration
The ESMT Berlin MIM program structure consists of two parts. With a focus on their significance for the worldwide world of the twenty-first century, foundation courses cover the most significant areas of management theory and practice, such as strategy, economics, finance, operations, organizational behavior, leadership and sustainability, and politics. It also has advanced electives that focus on specific fields and applications, such as Digital Business Transformation, Negotiation, Data Analytics, and Innovation.
The ESMT Berlin MIM program lasts 24 months and starts in September of each year. The program’s curriculum equips graduates with the information and abilities required to enter general management and strategy consulting. It is aimed to provide you with a business education with a focus on global management.
ESMT Berlin MIM Class Profile
The ESMT Berlin MIM program takes pride in maintaining a selective and diverse class size of around 119 students each year, carefully chosen from a pool of highly motivated and talented young professionals worldwide. This small and intimate size allows for a close-knit community, fostering a collaborative and supportive environment that enables students to learn from one another’s diverse perspectives and experiences.
The ESMT Berlin MIM class profile is genuinely global, with 81 percent international students and a wide range of industries and professional backgrounds. The average age of the cohort is 23, with 43 percent female students.
As an ESMT Berlin MIM student, you will have the opportunity to be a part of this vibrant and diverse community, embarking on a transformative journey of personal and professional growth.
ESMT Berlin Rankings and Reputation
ESMT Berlin holds a strong position in international university rankings. ESMT Berlin has been ranked in the Financial Times Global MIM ranking. In the 2022 ranking, the ESMT Berlin MIM program was placed 10th globally.
The high ranking of ESMT Berlin reflects its commitment to providing top-quality education, research, and global opportunities for students. The university’s diverse and talented faculty and innovative programs contribute to its outstanding reputation in the academic community.
ESMT Berlin places a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation. The school supports budding entrepreneurs through various initiatives, such as the ESMT Entrepreneurship Club and the ESMT Berlin Startup Incubator.
ESMT Berlin is known for its personalized approach to education. With small class sizes, students benefit from individual attention, mentoring, and a collaborative learning environment.
ESMT Berlin Business School’s notable rankings emphasize its exceptional contributions to business education, preparing students for success in the global business landscape. The school’s strong network, extensive resources, and focus on practical learning are instrumental in nurturing future business leaders.
By choosing ESMT Berlin, students can access many opportunities, develop valuable skills, and be part of a vibrant academic community that nurtures their aspirations and equips them for a successful future in their chosen fields.
ESMT Berlin MIM Curriculum
The ESMT Berlin Master in Global Management prepares you to meet problems by fusing cutting-edge practices and theories with hands-on learning and a worldwide perspective.
The Master in Global Management programme lasts 24 months and starts in September of each year. The program’s curriculum equips graduates with the information and abilities required to enter general management and strategy consulting. It is aimed to provide you with a business education with a focus on global management.
The two-part structure consists of the following:
- The most significant areas of management theory and practice are covered in Foundational Courses, with an emphasis on how crucial these disciplines are for the globalized world of the twenty-first century.
- Greater exploration of industries and applications in Advanced Electives.
Term 1 (September 2023-December 2023)
The term 1 consists of core courses and skills seminars.
The following core courses are offered in term 1:
- The State of the World
The State of the World course provides a comprehensive overview of global issues, analyzing political, social, economic, and environmental challenges. Through interdisciplinary perspectives, it explores topics, such as climate change, inequality, conflict, and technological advancements. The course aims to cultivate critical thinking and foster informed global citizenship.
A Statistics course introduces fundamental concepts and techniques for analyzing and interpreting data. It covers topics, such as probability, hypothesis testing, regression analysis, and sampling methods. Students learn to summarize data, make inferences, and draw conclusions, enabling them to apply statistical reasoning to real-world problems in various fields.
- Financial Management & Corporate Finance
The Financial Management & Corporate Finance course provides a comprehensive understanding of financial concepts and strategies essential for managing the finances of an organization. Topics covered include financial analysis, budgeting, capital structure, investment decisions, risk management, and valuation. The course equips students with the skills necessary to make informed financial decisions in corporate settings.
- Competitive Strategy
The Competitive Strategy course explores the principles and frameworks that guide organizations in gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace. It covers topics, such as industry analysis, strategic positioning, differentiation, cost leadership, and resource allocation. Students learn how to develop effective strategies to outperform competitors and achieve long-term success.
- Business Economics
Business Economics is a course that explores the application of economic principles and analysis to the business environment. It covers topics, such as supply and demand, pricing strategies, market structures, cost analysis, and financial decision-making. Students learn how to use economic tools to make informed business decisions and understand market dynamics.
- Judgment Decision-Making
The Judgment Decision-Making course is designed to enhance students’ understanding of the cognitive processes involved in making decisions. It explores various decision-making models, biases, and heuristics that can affect judgment. Topics covered include risk assessment, ethical considerations, and strategies for improving decision-making skills in both personal and professional contexts.
- Financial Accounting
Financial Accounting is a fundamental course that introduces students to the principles and concepts of recording, summarizing, and reporting financial transactions of a business. It covers topics, such as the accounting equation, financial statements, balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements, providing a solid foundation for understanding financial information.
The following skills seminars are offered in term 1:
- Business English
The Business English Skills Seminar is a comprehensive training program designed to enhance participants’ language proficiency and communication abilities in a professional context. Through interactive sessions and practical exercises, attendees develop skills in business writing, presentation delivery, negotiation, and effective interpersonal communication, equipping them for success in the global business arena.
- Business Presentation
The Business Presentation Skills Seminar is a comprehensive training program designed to enhance participants’ ability to deliver effective presentations. It focuses on developing key skills such as structuring content, engaging an audience, using visual aids effectively, and delivering confident and persuasive presentations in a professional setting.
- Public Speaking
The Public Speaking Skills Seminar is a comprehensive workshop designed to enhance participants’ communication abilities in front of an audience. It covers key aspects, such as speech structure, body language, vocal delivery, and overcoming stage fright. Attendees gain practical techniques and strategies to become confident and impactful public speakers.
- Time Management
The Time Management Skills seminar is a comprehensive workshop designed to enhance individuals’ ability to effectively manage their time and maximize productivity. Participants learn strategies for setting priorities, setting goals, overcoming procrastination, and utilizing tools and techniques to optimize time utilization, ultimately achieving better work-life balance.
Term 2 (January 2024-March 2024)
The term 2 consists of core courses and skills seminars.
The following core courses are offered in term 2:
- Business Leadership in Society
The Business Leadership in Society course explores the intersection of business and societal impact. It covers topics, such as ethical leadership, corporate social responsibility, sustainability, and stakeholder management. Students develop a holistic understanding of how businesses can drive positive change while achieving financial success in an increasingly complex and interconnected world.
- Global Corporate Strategy
The Global Corporate Strategy course explores the key principles and frameworks that guide multinational corporations in formulating and implementing strategies in a global context. Topics covered include market entry strategies, global competitive analysis, strategic alliances, and organizational design. The course equips students with essential skills to navigate complex global business environments.
- Managing Organizations in a Global Context
The Managing Organizations in a Global Context course examines the challenges and opportunities of managing diverse and geographically dispersed teams in multinational corporations. Topics covered include cross-cultural communication, global leadership, virtual teamwork, and managing global supply chains. The course equips students with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the complexities of a globalized business landscape.
- The Global Economy
The Global Economy course provides an in-depth understanding of the interconnectedness and dynamics of the global economic system. It covers topics, such as international trade, foreign exchange markets, global financial institutions, economic integration, and emerging markets. The course equips students with insights into the forces shaping the global economy and prepares them for navigating global business environments.
- Operations & Global Supply Chain Management
The Operations & Global Supply Chain Management course delves into the effective management of operations and supply chains in a global business context. Topics covered include supply chain design, logistics, inventory management, demand forecasting, and sustainability. The course equips students with the knowledge and skills to optimize operations and navigate the complexities of global supply chains.
- Marketing Management
The Marketing Management course explores key concepts and strategies for effectively managing the marketing function within organizations. Topics covered include market research, consumer behavior, brand management, product development, pricing, promotion, and distribution. The course equips students with the skills to develop and implement successful marketing plans in a dynamic and competitive business environment.
- Entrepreneurial Finance & FinTech
The Entrepreneurial Finance & FinTech course examines the unique financial challenges and opportunities faced by entrepreneurs and startups in the modern digital economy. Topics covered include venture capital, angel investing, crowdfunding, financial technology (FinTech), and financial modeling for startups. The course equips students with the knowledge and skills to navigate the financial landscape and make informed decisions to drive entrepreneurial success.
The following skills seminars are offered in term 2:
- Cross Cultural Management
The Cross Cultural Management Skills seminar provides practical insights and strategies for navigating diverse work environments, enhancing communication, building relationships, and achieving success in global business settings.
- Building Professional Networks
The Building Professional Networks skills seminar offers practical strategies for expanding and nurturing professional connections to enhance career opportunities and cultivate a supportive network for long-term success.
- Conflict in Teams
The Conflict in Teams skills seminar equips participants with effective techniques to address and manage conflicts within team dynamics, fostering collaboration, productivity, and positive working relationships for optimal team performance.
Internship (April 2024-September 2024)
To provide internships, ESMT presently collaborates with an increasing number of businesses. You will carry out a six-month internship in cooperation with ESMT with a business or sector that aligns with your professional objectives. It is encouraged for German students to perform their internship abroad.
Although ESMT has contracts with internship providers to provide internships, participants must still apply and get past the target company’s screening processes. Additionally, participants are allowed to look for their own internship options.
The most common country for internships is Germany, however you are free to complete the programme anywhere in the world. Switzerland, France, South Korea, Kenya, Japan, Turkey, and The Netherlands were among the other places mentioned in the past.
Some Internship examples include:
- Amazon working in Project Management
- EY working in Consulting
- Mercedes Benz Mobility working in Financial Reporting
- PUMA working as a Global Collaboration Intern
- Tesla working in Business Operations
- Zalando working in Culture, New Work, Diversity & Inclusion
Term 3 (October 2024-December 2024)
The term 3 consists of electives, skills seminars, and language training.
The following electives are offered in term 3:
- Corporate Innovation
Corporate Innovation course focuses on strategies, frameworks, and tools for fostering innovation within organizations. It covers ideation, design thinking, collaboration, and implementation to drive transformative change and competitive advantage.
- Data Science for Analytics
Data Science for Analytics course explores techniques and tools for extracting insights from data. It covers data manipulation, statistical analysis, machine learning, and data visualization to inform decision-making and drive business value.
- Advanced Investment Strategies
The Advanced Investment Strategies course delves into advanced techniques used by professional investors. It covers portfolio optimization, risk management, derivatives, and alternative investments to enhance investment decision-making and maximize returns.
- MARGA Strategy Simulation
The MARGA Strategy Simulation course is a hands-on program that allows participants to simulate real-world business scenarios. It covers strategic decision-making, financial analysis, teamwork, and leadership to develop effective business strategies and drive performance.
- Alternative Investments
The Alternative Investments course examines non-traditional investment opportunities. It covers private equity, venture capital, hedge funds, real estate, and commodities, providing insights into their characteristics, valuation, risk management, and potential returns for diversified investment strategies.
- Leading & Managing People
The Leading & Managing People course focuses on developing effective leadership and management skills. It covers topics, such as communication, team building, motivation, conflict resolution, and performance management to enhance leadership abilities and create a positive work environment.
The Master in Global Management program’s foreign language instruction is fully integrated into the curriculum and is worth 8 ECTS. Every student has the chance to enroll in a foreign language course in order to improve their intercultural communication abilities and broaden their career options.
In order to provide training for AZAV courses and serve as an official testing location for all Cambridge English examinations of the University of Cambridge in Berlin and Brandenburg, ESMT works with the GLS Language School, which has been providing language instruction in Berlin since 1983.
You can select from one of these four languages to study for the two years: German, Spanish, French, or Chinese. The language groups include a maximum of 12 members and a minimum of 4 participants, with a minimum of 2 participants for a Chinese session.
Term 4 (January 2025-May 2025)
The term 4 consists of electives, the social impact project, and skills seminars.
The following electives are offered in term 4:
- International Finance & Risk Management
The International Finance & Risk Management course provides a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices involved in managing financial risks in a global context. Topics covered include exchange rates, hedging strategies, country risk analysis, and financial derivatives. The course equips students with the skills necessary to navigate the complexities of international financial markets.
- Investments: PT & AP (PMP)
The Investments: PT & AP (PMP) course focuses on equipping students with the knowledge and skills required for effective portfolio management and asset allocation. The course covers topics, such as investment analysis, risk assessment, asset pricing models, and portfolio optimization techniques. Students gain practical insights into constructing and managing investment portfolios to maximize returns while considering risk tolerance and market conditions.
- Risk Modeling
The Risk Modeling course is designed to provide students with a deep understanding of various quantitative techniques used in assessing and managing financial risks. The course covers topics, such as probability theory, statistical modeling, simulation methods, and risk measurement tools like VaR and stress testing. Students learn how to identify, measure, and model different types of risks, enabling them to make informed decisions in risk management and financial planning.
The Negotiation course offers students a comprehensive understanding of negotiation theories and practical skills necessary for successful negotiations in various contexts. The course covers topics, such as negotiation strategies, communication techniques, conflict resolution, and ethical considerations. Students learn how to analyze situations, identify interests, and effectively negotiate outcomes, enhancing their ability to navigate and resolve complex disputes in professional and personal settings.
The Valuation course provides students with a solid foundation in the principles and techniques used to determine the value of companies, projects, and financial assets. Topics covered include financial statement analysis, discounted cash flow (DCF) modeling, relative valuation methods, and option pricing theory. Students learn how to assess the intrinsic value of investments, make informed investment decisions, and understand the factors influencing market valuations.
The Sustainability course aims to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of sustainable development. The course covers topics, such as environmental stewardship, social responsibility, and economic viability. Students learn about sustainable business models, renewable energy sources, green technologies, and corporate sustainability strategies. The course equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to promote sustainability and address environmental and social challenges in various sectors.
The Social Impact Project
The five-week Social Impact Project gives students the chance to work as an economic or management consultant for a company with clear goals for social impact. The ESMT Master in Global Management curriculum includes this project as a core component.
Students get to use fieldwork, research, or project management to apply management theory to a real-world issue. Students may also come up with solutions to that issue and, if practical, assist in putting those answers into action during the project’s schedule.
It is not the goal of this project to maximize profit but rather the happiness or contentment of the stakeholders that the client organization serves. As a result, this project directly benefits society as a whole.
The target organizations for this project includes:
- A project with the CSR department in a for-profit company
- An NGO
- A local non-profit organization
- A social entrepreneurship venture
- A company launching a new product or service that serves the poorest members of society
Master Thesis (May 2025-August 2025)
You may look for the chance of a second internship while working on your master’s thesis and conduct your study with assistance from professionals. You may also choose to work on a thesis topic in close conjunction with a professor’s own research agenda, especially if you plan to follow an academic career.
- Spend up to six months as an intern in a business or organization that operates on a worldwide scale at the first job level. This will give you vital real-world experience that will help you fit in at your future employer with ease.
- Consider adding a term of study at a top-tier ESMT partner university in Europe or elsewhere to the year 2 course calendar to broaden your academic, cultural, and communication skill sets.
- Enroll in German, French, Spanish, and Chinese language classes to expand your horizons culturally and get ready for the global work market.
Finance options: PMP and Certificate
- Alongside your studies, go on a 2-year journey with ESMT partners from a global investment fund.
- Acquire practical experience analyzing and selecting investments.
- Complete your profile by earning the “Finance Certificate” by enrolling in courses like Advanced Investment Strategies and Portfolio Management & Asset Pricing.
The Portfolio Management Programme is covered in more detail here.
You can study your elective courses at a partner institution after finishing the core Master courses at ESMT in the spring of your first year. Additionally, you will be able to take advantage of your exchange school’s extracurricular activities, career service assistance, and on-campus hiring opportunities. You may decide to cut your internship short or study your speciality courses overseas depending on the exchange school. There are no additional tuition costs.
On this specific webpage, exchange partners and incoming exchange students can learn more about an exchange at ESMT.
Further International Options
You can increase your exposure to the world outside of an international exchange programme by participating in one of the following activities overseas:
- Double Degree with Yale SOM
Candidates for the Master degree at ESMT Berlin have the option to enroll in a double degree programme with Yale SOM if they want to broaden their knowledge of global business.
Visit the Yale’s Master of Management Studies website for complete programme and admissions information.
- Social Impact Project
As discussed above, Master’s students must complete the five-week Social Impact Project. It gives students the chance to work as an economic or management consultant for a company with clear goals for social impact.
- Responsible Leaders Fellowship
Responsible Leaders Fellows are Master’s degree holders from ESMT who are uniquely suited to use cutting-edge management and business skills acquired via their superior education. The Fellows take on responsibilities in an organization at the forefront of social issues in underdeveloped nations and provide pro gratis services.
- International Internship
You may get ready for a future in international business with the support of ESMT Berlin’s Master in Global Management programme. The Internships and Projects of the Master in Global Management programme assist you in developing a global network through international experiences, and ESMT students value variety as a strength.
The ESMT Berlin MIM Admission Requirements
The ESMT Berlin MIM program has specific admission requirements that applicants need to fulfill. Here is an overview of the requirements:
A prior degree with high grades, preferably at least a bachelor’s level. Your application will also be taken into consideration if you will complete your undergraduate studies during the upcoming calendar year.
Ideally, postgraduate work experience should not exceed 24 months (internships excluded).
Evidence of a high-scoring, well-rounded GMAT or GRE score. In cases when there is convincing proof of exceptional quantitative skills, the GMAT/GRE requirement may be waived.
ESMT expects applicants to have a TOEFL score of 100, an IELTS score of 7.0, or a TOEIC score of 850. The institution code for the ESMT TOEFL is 8707. If English is your first language or if you have finished a university degree that was entirely taught in English, you will be exempt from taking the English proficiency test.
Meeting these admission requirements is essential to be considered for the ESMT Berlin MIM program.
ESMT Berlin Campus and Location
Location and Regional Benefits
The ESMT Berlin benefits from its strategic location in Berlin, Germany, a global political center. Here are the key advantages:
- Strategic European Location: ESMT Berlin provides students easy access to major European markets, enabling the school to establish strong international connections.
- Vibrant Business Hub: ESMT Berlin can tap into the city’s vibrant business ecosystem, fostering partnerships and collaboration with local startups and established companies.
- Cultural and Historical Significance: ESMT Berlin benefits from its location by immersing students in a dynamic and inspiring environment. The city’s cultural heritage and landmarks provide a unique backdrop for academic activities and enhance the overall student experience.
- Networking Opportunities: Being located in Berlin grants ESMT Berlin students unparalleled networking opportunities. ESMT Berlin students can engage with numerous events, expanding their professional network and accessing valuable career opportunities.
- Global Political Center: ESMT Berlin’s location enables students to engage with policymakers, government officials, and international organizations, offering valuable insights into global politics and governance.
- Access to Industry Experts: ESMT Berlin benefits from its proximity to numerous industries, allowing students to interact with industry experts, guest speakers, and professionals who can share real-world insights and enrich the learning experience.
- International Student Community: ESMT Berlin students can leverage the city’s diversity to foster cross-cultural understanding, collaboration, and global perspectives, preparing them for the challenges of a globalized world.
- Quality of Life: ESMT Berlin’s location in Berlin allows students to enjoy a vibrant city with a rich cultural scene, excellent public transportation, and a wide range of recreational activities.
To sum it all up, the ESMT Berlin’s location in Berlin, Germany offers a thriving business ecosystem, a focus on Europe, cultural diversity, connectivity, and a strong regional network.
Resources Available to ESMT Berlin Students
ESMT Berlin offers various resources to its students to support their academic and professional development. Here are some resources available to ESMT Berlin students:
- Library and Learning Resource Center: ESMT Berlin has a well-equipped library and learning resource center that provides access to a wide range of books, journals, databases, and online resources to support research and coursework.
- Career Services: The Career Services team at ESMT Berlin offers career counseling, job search support, networking opportunities, and access to internship and job postings. They also organize career fairs and workshops to help students enhance their career prospects.
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center: ESMT Berlin’s Entrepreneurship and Innovation Center provides resources and support for students interested in starting their own ventures. It offers mentoring, workshops, access to funding opportunities, and networking events with successful entrepreneurs.
- IT Services: ESMT Berlin provides students with access to IT services, including computer labs, software resources, and technical support. Students can utilize these resources for their coursework and research needs.
- Student Clubs and Organizations: ESMT Berlin has several student-led clubs and organizations covering various interests such as consulting, finance, entrepreneurship, sustainability, and more. These clubs offer networking opportunities, workshops, guest lectures, and events related to specific industries or career paths.
- Alumni Network: ESMT Berlin has a strong alumni network that students can tap into for mentorship, career advice, and networking opportunities. The alumni network often hosts events and panel discussions, allowing students to connect with successful professionals from various industries.
- Campus Facilities: ESMT Berlin offers modern facilities, including classrooms, study areas, a student lounge, and a cafeteria. These spaces provide an environment conducive to studying, collaborating with peers, and engaging in extracurricular activities.
- Research Centers and Institutes: ESMT Berlin houses several research centers and institutes focusing on specific areas of management, such as leadership, digitalization, sustainable business, and innovation. Students can access these centers for research collaborations, resources, and expert insights.
- International Exchange Programs: ESMT Berlin has partnerships with numerous prestigious universities worldwide, offering students the opportunity to participate in exchange programs and study abroad. These programs enable students to gain a global perspective and expand their networks.
- Professional Development Workshops: ESMT Berlin conducts workshops and seminars on topics such as leadership development, communication skills, personal branding, and business etiquette. These sessions help students develop essential professional skills that are highly valued in the corporate world.
In a nutshell, the ESMT Berlin offers a comprehensive range of resources for its students. These resources contribute to a well-rounded and supportive environment for students’ personal, academic, and leadership development.
ESMT Berlin MIM Program Costs and Financial Aid
Tuition and fees
The tuition fees for the ESMT Berlin MIM program amount to €32,000. The master’s program fee at ESMT includes all classes and seminars, as well as instructional supplies, orientation, and career assistance. Over the course of two academic years, your tuition will be paid in three installments. You should allocate enough money in your budget for tuition, relocation costs to Berlin, Germany, living expenses, and textbooks. It is advised to set aside approximately €1,200 per month for living expenses. It’s important to note that tuition fees are subject to change, so it’s advisable to visit the ESMT Berlin MIM finance page as well.
Scholarships and financial aid options
For accepted master’s students who exhibit academic merit and leadership potential, ESMT Berlin has a handful of partial tuition scholarships available. Academic excellence, professional accomplishments, leadership potential, and interpersonal abilities are taken into account while awarding our awards.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are eligible for scholarships, but those with backgrounds in quantitative fields like science, technology, engineering, finance, economics, or mathematics are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply to the master’s program of your choosing first in order to qualify for a scholarship. You will have the chance to write an additional essay to demonstrate your eligibility for a scholarship as you complete the online application.
A degree in ESMT is a wise investment in your future. But finding the money to pay for your education is not always simple. ESMT Berlin provides access to loan solutions to help students bridge the financial gap between the cost of tuition and whatever scholarships or savings they may have. To learn more, visit the ESMT Berlin MIM Program scholarships page.
Recap of Key Points
- Education: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Work Experience: Postgraduate work experience should not exceed 24 months.
- GMAT/GRE: Good scores in the GMAT/GRE are mandatory for applicants.
- TOEFL/IELTS: Valid TOEFL or IELTS scores are required if the medium of instruction was not entirely in English.
- Campus Location: ESMT Berlin’s campus in Berlin, Germany, enjoys a strategic location that offers numerous advantages for students, including access to a vibrant business hub, cultural richness, and networking opportunities.
- Regional Benefits: ESMT Berlin’s location in Berlin, Germany offers numerous regional benefits, including access to a thriving ecosystem, global business connections, and a rich pool of talent for academic and professional growth.
- Resources Available: Students at ESMT Berlin have access to a wide variety of resources. These tools enhance the development of students’ leadership, academic, and personal skills in a well-rounded and encouraging atmosphere.
- Program Costs: Tuition fees for the ESMT Berlin MIM program amount to €32,000, with an estimated living cost of €1,200 per month.
- Financial Aid: ESMT Berlin offers grants and merit-based scholarships for exceptional candidates. Applicants can also explore other funding options to support their MIM journey.
- Reminder: Visit the official ESMT Berlin website for detailed and updated information on the ESMT Berlin MIM program, including admission requirements, financial aid options, and any recent changes.
Call to action or next steps for interested readers
If you found this blog post on the ESMT Berlin MIM program insightful and are considering pursuing an MIM at ESMT Berlin, I encourage you to stay tuned for our upcoming blog on “How to Get into the ESMT Berlin MIM Program.” This blog will delve into crafting a robust application, including writing compelling essays, securing solid letters of recommendation, and presenting yourself effectively during interviews. We will also cover essential deadlines and offer valuable tips to enhance your chances of admission.
Whether you’re a prospective full-time or part-time student, this upcoming blog will serve as a valuable resource to navigate the application process successfully. It will equip you with the knowledge and insights to present your skills, experiences, and aspirations in the best possible light.
Getting into the ESMT Berlin MIM program is an exciting journey, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Stay tuned for our comprehensive guide on “How to Get into the ESMT Berlin MIM Program” and take the first step towards realizing your academic and career goals.
Remember, preparation and a thorough understanding of the application process can make a significant difference. We look forward to helping you navigate the path to your dream MIM program at ESMT Berlin.