ESCP Business School MiF Interviews
Eligible applicants are invited to an individual interviews with the Scientific Director and industry professionals. The final admission decision is then confirmed by a committee. On the date specified in the admissions calendar, eligibility results will be sent via email. The questions will typically be about your career and knowing your story. So make sure to answer with confidence and clarity.
ESCP Business School MiF Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Why are you interested in Finance?
- What do you want to do after graduation?
- Tell us about your long-term goals?
- What are derivatives, options, value at risk, proprietary trading?
- How can you use your current background in your future career in finance?
- Why ESCP?
- What would you bring to the student body and the program?
ESCP Business School MiF Interview Questions – 1
Applied Round 2, Interviewed on January 19th, 2017. Was interviewed by a Second-year student in a small conference room on-campus, took exactly 30 minutes. The interview was blind, but the interviewer had reviewed my résumé beforehand.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Walk me through your résumé.
3. Why are you pursuing an MBA? (I answered this like a goals question)
4. Why Anderson?
5. Interviewer asked 3-4 behavioral questions centered around core principals at Anderson (i.e. leadership, teamwork, collaboration)
6. Do you have any questions for me?
This was my first interview of the season, and was way more laid back than I had been preparing myself for. The interviewer took notes on my resume the whole time, but otherwise there were no surprises and conversation flowed casually and naturally.