ESADE MSc BA Interviews
After submitting all the documents you may be shortlisted for an interview, which is a mandatory requirement for your admission. ESADE MSc BA Interview is taken by an associate director of admissions.
Official interviews for the ESADE MSc programmes can be conducted in person either in Barcelona or at one of ESADE international off-campus admissions events. Alternatively, if you cannot attend an admissions event or visit the campus in Barcelona, the interview can be done via Skype. The duration of the interview can be 40-60 minutes.
ESADE MSc BA Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you do in your current job?
- Can you briefly speak about your childhood and your upbringing?
- Can you tell me about one memorable event from your childhood?
- What do your parents do and where do they live?
- Why did you choose your university?
- What was your undergraduate experience like?
- What are your short-term and long-term career goals?
- Name three firms you would like to work at after your graduation?
- Why did you quit your previous job?
- Why do you want an MSc BA?
- Why now?
- Why ESADE?
- What will you bring to ESADE?
- What excites you the most about ESADE?
- What other schools have you applied for? If you get into all of them, how will you choose where to go?
- Have you visited campus? Spoken with alumni?
ESADE MSc BA Interview Questions – 1
Profile: Young Graduate With Internships in the Marketing Sector
- What makes you a unique candidate?
- What can you bring to ESADE?
- Why ESADE?
- Why the MSc in BA program?
- They also asked specific questions regarding your CV.
- 10 years from now, if you were to be on the cover of TIME magazine, what would it say about you?
You May Also Like