EDHEC MiF Interviews
After being selected in the first phase of the admissions procedure, the candidates are required to attend an online video interview. Here, the interviewer will attempt to gauge the candidate’s compatibility with the course and the university. Questions will be career-based or personality-based. The key is to answer confidently and clearly.
EDHEC MiF Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Why are you interested in Finance?
- What do you want to do after graduation?
- Tell us about your long-term goals?
- What are derivatives, options, value at risk, proprietary trading?
- How can you use your current background in your future career in finance?
- Why EDHEC Business School?
- What would you bring to the student body and the program?