Cass MBA Interview
If you are successful in securing an interview with Cass means that they’re interested in you. Just like any other interview it is in your interest to plan accordingly. Interviews are conducted in person, or via skype if you reside outside of the UK, and are an opportunity for you to really sell yourself. Interviews will be conducted by the course director or senior member of faculty.
Questions asked may vary from individual to individual and interviews usually lasts 45mins
Cass Business School MBA Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Tell me something about yourself?
- Walk me through your resume?
- Why MBA? Why Cass Business School?
- Why MBA now or Why MBA at this stage of your career?
- What is your short & long term goals?
- What is your Plan B if consulting/Investment banking does not happen?
- What are your key strengths? Can you give some examples please?
- What is your biggest weakness ? Can you give some examples please?
- How can you add value to the Class?
- Why should we take you?
- One reason that we should not select you?
- Interests and Hobbies – Be prepared!.. questions as basic as “Why do you do poetry (or any other activity” may be asked.
- Some Situational & Behavioral Question
- What would you describe are your greatest achievement to date?
- Give me an example of a time you faced a conflict while working on a team. How did you handle that?
- Give me an example of a time when you did not meet a client’s expectation. What happened, and how did you attempt to rectify the situation?
- Case questions are fairly common in MBA interview especially for consulting aspirants. Below are a few sample for to practice for:
- How many Golf balls can fit in a Boeing 747?
- What’s the global market size for smartphones?
- Do you have any Question for us?
Cass MBA Interview Questions – 2
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What interests you about this position?
3. What interests you about this company?
4. What skills and attributes can you bring to this position?
5. Do you have any relevant work experience?
6. What are the main benefits you have gained from your previous work experience?
Cass MBA Interview Questions – 3
1. When have you demonstrated good organisation skills?
2. Why did you choose the course you are doing at University?
3. Which aspects of the course did you find most enjoyable, least enjoyable, have found most difficult and why?
4. What are your strengths?
5. What are your weaknesses?
Cass MBA Interview Questions – 4
Apart from the basic questions, these questions were asked from me:
1. What is your greatest achievement?
2. How do you organise and prioritise your work?
3. Give me an example of how you have coped under pressure.
4. When you have had a deadline to meet, what have you done to ensure that you have met the deadline?
Cass MBA Interview Questions – 5
1. If you have two deadlines to meet, how would you go about prioritising your tasks?
2. If you work in a team, how do you see your role in the team?
3. What do you think makes a good team?
4. What would you do if a team me mber was not pulling their weight?
5. Can you give an example of a time when you have used your initiative? What was the outcome?
To Preparing for your B-school Interview